When you have completed this lesson, you will be able to:
- Differentiate between the different web page development software options on the market.
- Inside of your Web Design folder, create a new folder titled Lesson 2.
- When choosing to build a web page or web site, a lot of thought and work goes into the process prior to the design aspect of it. One of those key components you will need to consider is what web development software you will use to create your page or site. There are many options available to developers today and this assignment will give you the chance to research them individually.
- To complete this task, use the following steps:
- Use online resources to identify various types of web development software options available.
- Choose three web development software options that you might be interested in using. Research those options in more detail to identify their ease of use, cost, usage statistics, features, operating system platform required, and anything else important to know about it.
- Create a new Google Document titled Web Development Software Options-(your initials) and move it into your Lesson 2 folder. In this document, you will write a research report detailing the information you found out about the three web development software options you identified in step 2 above. Your report should be two to three pages in length, double spaced, contain headings, and you will reference your sources in a footer.